Climate Action = A New Tomorrow

What on earth (excuse the pun) climate change has to do with trading, I don't know, but let me tell you something about climate change, or more importantly, the earth that we live on:

1. Fossil fuels are not causing a problem on this earth because firstly oil is a natural resource, produced by this earth. The reason WHY they tell you oil is from dead dinosaurs is because, guess what? they can tell you it's running out and put the prices up. They invade foreign lands to take control of their oil reserves (read oil production outlets) because in doing so, they capture the goose that lays the golden eggs. They have an infinite resource point that they tell you is running out. It's about greed and control.

2. What, however, is a problem, are all the bags made from oil and everything, people buy, whether in a supermarket, a clothing store, a takeaway, everything comes in plastic bags. They need to stop this for the wildlife.

3. The sun isn't going to fry everyone because the sun is local and not 93 million miles away. Yes, it's between 5-12 miles up in the sky, along with the moon. They don't tell you this for many reasons, such as they can't control you with fear if they did. They can't tell you there are a gazillion life forms going to invade earth. They can't steal trillions (NASA) in space exploration because they've never left earth, as they can't. Outside of us, is water and we essentially live in a bubble.

4. Because we live in a bubble, there IS NO ozone layer. Therefore nothing's being depleted by CO2. However, they won't tell you this because if they did they wouldn't be able to bring in carbon taxes. Look into the Antarctica treaty. No one can go there, unless on supervised trips and you aren't actually GOING to Antarctica either, but instead a part of land north of it. You've watched Game of Thrones, well, there is an ice wall, all around us. It's what keeps the water held in and also just beyond is the base of the firmament. They know this. They've known about it all along but they lie to you so they can control you.

5. The earth is flat. It's always been flat. The more you look into it the more you realise you've been lied to....about everything.

So, stop trying to save the earth. The earth is exceptionally good at looking after itself. Look after your loved ones, your friends, your community and nation. They need your help far more than the earth does. Stop panicking about climate change. However, what I will say is you need to look into H.A.A.R.P. That's very dangerous and that IS controlling the weather. So yes, man-made climate change is real, just not what you're being told. Those telling you that we need to curb carbon emissions, are the very people using HAARP to modify the weather. Like I said, you're being lied to and the last people who should ever be in government are those who are.

Last edited:
Hi Marcus.

The transfer of wealth associated with our renewable energy movement already is massive. Not only do we look after our mother earth but we can net a huge return on our investments.

Tesla has been an example of a green stock that has performed exceptionally well & will only continue to reward its backers with larger future returns. Clean & Green Energy is essential as coal oil & gas are being transitioned out. We need to be sensible & replace fossil fuels with renewable sources of energy.

Staff is asking me to turn in my phone.

Hi Marcus.

The transfer of wealth associated with our renewable energy movement already is massive. Not only do we look after our mother earth but we can net a huge return on our investments.

Tesla has been an example of a green stock that has performed exceptionally well & will only continue to reward its backers with larger future returns. Clean & Green Energy is essential as coal oil & gas are being transitioned out. We need to be sensible & replace fossil fuels with renewable sources of energy.

Staff is asking me to turn in my phone.
Erm.....
Did you actually read anything that I wrote?
We do not need renewable energy at all. There is nothing in danger. There is no ozone layer. The whole carbon emission/Ozone narrative is a lie, all being done to make a lot of money, change the way we live and control us all.

Marcus, global warming & climate change are very real.

Please watch my brief video on CO2 emissions.

One could argue we are already in crisis.

Climate Action is critical today in order to prevent a global catastrophe.

Please take the time to study the science.

Climate scientists can better explain our planets current situation than me.

Thanks for posting.

2020-06-23T095027Z_604279108_RC2XEH95PCV2_RTRMADP_3_ZIMBABWE-POWER-CENTRAGRID.jpg

Good Afternoon Folks.

Decent Day here in Vicksburg.

Recently I went into my facebook account & found my documents from 2013.

Its really old but may still help here to inspire folks to change?

I’m new to making vids & will only get better over time.

I think you're in some sort of dystopian hellscape Tom that those evangelising the climate apocalypse have planned for us!
;)
I have definitely fallen into something. Have you noticed, nothing good comes from falling into things.....

Marcus, global warming & climate change are very real.

Please watch my brief video on CO2 emissions.

One could argue we are already in crisis.

Climate Action is critical today in order to prevent a global catastrophe.

Please take the time to study the science.

Climate scientists can better explain our planets current situation than me.

Thanks for posting.
Oh my goodness me.....
You're a member of the cult of apocalypse.
Now look, I'm going to explain this to you simply:

1. There is no sun 93 million miles away.
2. The sun is 5-12 miles up in the sky and does not pose a threat to us.
3. THERE IS NO OZONE LAYER ergo there is no threat of CO2 emissions.

Now, when you understand the above three points you understand that there isn't any manmade climate change, in the concept of what you and your doomsday cult believe. I have already told you that manmade climate change is ONLY happening through HAARP. Now, look it up and see what it is.
I've told you, that what this is about it CONTROL. It's about instituting a Carbon Taxation upon the world's population. It's to coincide with digital currency, the removal of all forms of cash and the implementation of a social credit scoring system.

Above is 100% fact. What you're written to me is 100% BS. I'm sorry, but wake up for goodness sake. All your false prophets, your Al Gore, your Greta Thunberg etc all fly all over the world in jets. Think about it? They're laughing their backsides off at people like you, terrified that the world is going to end because of what man's doing to the earth.

If you want to help (and I mean this), then campaign to have supermarkets stop plastic packaging. Plastic packaging is a great risk to wildlife. Also stop the cutting down of trees, UNLESS THAT IS, they replace those they've cut down. Forget about solar flares, ozone layer depletion etc. Those people who tell you this ARE THE PROBLEM. Great Thunberg is a Rothschild. That says it all.