Energy/Commodity Thread

I have also been riding the Uranium bull and feel it has a lot further to go, it is linked directly to the vast energy requirements of the tech sector as they enable their AI compute. Metals seem to be a popular theme in my portfolio in recent months as also been in copper and platinum which have similar fundamental drivers. There is going to be a whole lot of new energy infrastructure projects being implemented. Please keep posting.

Yeah the uranium story is unbelievable! Even without the recent realization how much power AI is going to require (which is A LOT!) the uranium thesis is solid as a rock! The thesis is nice and simple... supply and demand.

My favourite Uranium holdings are $DYL, $BMN, $DNN and $DEV.
I have a few others too but I reckon these will do a great job in helping get out of this rat race.

Copper and silver too! And of course Tin and other battery metals.
It's a great time to be long commodities and there are going to be fantastic opportunities to rotate into running out to the end of this decade!

I've been holding $DEF.v for 15 months and it's basically just been sideways until late March.
Got in at .145 and today it hit .54 before falling back to .425

I'm only a small-time investor though. Not quite at 30k yet.
But considering how little money I had when I opened up my first stocks and shares account in 2020, I'm doing quite well relatively speaking.

Last edited: